Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Still Alive...

Barely.

Got food poisoning on the way home from the wedding. Spent most of Sunday afternoon/evening sick (and on an airplane, with a baby...fun, fun).

Today was D's promotion to Captain. I've been crazy busy and will continue to be that way until we get to our new duty station next week. I'm not sure if I will have time to blog between now and then, but I hope to be on a few times. Hopefully I'll be able to post from our hotels along the way and possibly upload pictures from the wedding and the promotion tomorrow!

Packers come tomorrow and movers will be here Thursday! Eek!

1 comment:

  1. oh yuck.. i hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...