Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Blogging From My iPhone

We're in our new house! Unfortunately, we have no furniture and certainly no Internet connection. It is starting to look like we'll have Internet before furniture. The cable company is coming out tomorrow to set everything up and we still have no word from (and can't get ahold of) our movers. GRR!

Seriously. I could understand if we got here super fast or there were other shipments on our truck, but neither of those thongs happened. We have a 3 month old baby, we took a LONG time to drive the 2,700 miles. D also informed me yesterday that we are the only shipment on the truck. He was able to get ahold of someone in WA yesterday who told him that the truck was scheduled to be in Idaho last night. Is the truck actually a covered wagon?!? How does it take 6 days to drive from Washington to Idaho? It didn't even take us 6 days to do the entire trip!

Needless to say, I was starting to get a little bored (and broke) so I decided that I needed to find a way to distract myself. Hence, I downloaded the blogwriter app for my phone so I could update y'all on our fiasco. Oops, I meant, our "move."

On a positive note, I met and had lunch with a friend that I had only previoulsy known online! We had a great time and I forsee many more get-togethers in our future here!

That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...