Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Post From Yesterday

For some reason I wasn't able to post yesterday. There was something going on with blogger and I kept getting an error message. Here is the post I wrote:

When we travel we always have to stay at dog-friendly hotels so Abby can travel with us. D was on the elevator going down to the car to get dog food and a few other things we needed this evening. He was gone for quite a while, but we're on the 4th floor, so I didn't really think anything of it. I got the baby to sleep and was enjoying the Real Housewives of New Jersey when he busted into the room.



D: "I just watched a giant German Shepherd pee and poop...in the elevator!"

Me: "What did the owner do?"

D: "I don't really know, she shrugged and then the doors opened and I took off."



WHAT?!?!



She shrugged? I think a more appropriate reaction would have been to be super embarrassed or perhaps pick it up. Does anyone else find it wrong to travel with a dog that is clearly not house-trained? I would never bring Abby all the places I do if I thought she was going to do her "potty" in the building at all, much less right out in the open like that.



Seriously?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...