Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Its Naptime!

So D and AJ are upstairs in the hotel room taking a nap and I decided to find the business center and get a quick post in.

This morning we were able to get up and drive about an hour and a half to our new post and see the house we're going to get. We (well, I...long story) were excited about it, even though its tiny! The whole house is about half of what we're in right now. Kind of crazy. At least the Army will pay to store a bunch of our stuff for 6 months. The neighborhood looks nice and there's a HUGE tree in the backyard! Hooray for another duty station with vegetation!

So the story behind D not being excited about our new house....

We got in late last night and of course, since its a wedding, there was drinking going on. He got roped into having a drink and then going out after that. They didn't come back until about 3 am and he was in rare form. Needless to say, he wasn't really feeling the hour and a half long car ride with a screeching infant this morning!

Anyways, I'm off to relax while my babies are sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...