Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Poor Baby!

AJ had her 2 month doctor appointment this morning and the poor baby had to get 3 shots! She was wailing and was not a happy baby for a while. Luckily though, the nurse gave me some infant Tylenol that I gave her and she is sleeping soundly right now. D's aunt is a Labor and Delivery nurse and she said that I should try giving her a bath later on when she wakes up to relieve some of the soreness in her legs.

I felt so bad for her during the shots and even afterwards when we got home. She was still fussing and I could tell that her legs hurt when I was holding her. At least I know that she won't need to have anymore shots for another 2 months. I anticipate the next round of shots being even worse than these ones though. She will be a bit older then and will have the potential to be even fussier and more unhappy with me.

I do have to say though, I will miss the medical care we've received here. MAMC is one of the best MTFs and AJ and I have received nothing short of the best care the entire time we've been here. Everything just seems to be so well-run and so much more organized than the care I have received at other MTFs. I can only hope that the facilities at Ft. Leonard Wood are as nice and well-run as the ones here have been.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Just saw you started following my blog! Thought I'd drop by and say hi. I also see you are going to FLW. I liked the MTF there. My daughter went there for her 6 month well baby and maybe a 9 month too. They were really nice. Another of my friends delivered her son there and we had no complaints. Let me know if I can answer any questions you may have!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...