Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Mother's Day Gifts

Mother's Day is on Sunday and I have already gotten a gift from D and my parents. The gift from D came early because I was at the mall and I finally figured out what I wanted so I bought it!


I got the Reebok RunTones! They're the shoes that are supposed to work your legs and butt out just by walking around. These specific shoes can also be used for running! I have been wearing them for a few days now and they're super comfy!

My gift from my parents was delivered by FedEx this afternoon at about 4 pm. I got a dozen chocolate dipped strawberries from Sherri's Berries! I didn't have time to take a before picture of the whole dozen before D and I tore into them, but to give you an idea of the size of these strawberries, here are two of them. Here's the white chocolate:


And this one is milk chocolate:


Here's the aftermath:

We justified eating all 12 of them in one sitting because the strawberries were super ripe and we didn't want them to go bad before we had a chance to enjoy them. D swore that they would be rotten by tomorrow! ;) Needless to say, they were delicious and no, I did not eat all 12 myself. I will admit to eating at least 2 (okay 4). YUM!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Im new to your blog and I just had to ask, do the Easy Tone's really work? I have been wanting to get some if they really work! You have to give a review sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know how well they work yet. I can definitely tell the difference between them and my normal tennis shoes though. I'll have to see if I notice a drastic change in my legs and butt in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...