Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wedding Weekend Extravaganza!

We're going out of town this weekend to a wedding. Its in Missouri. An hour away from where we're moving next week. Awesome timing, huh? If only we had known our dates for the move a few weeks earlier, we could have moved there and then just driven the hour instead of flying halfway across the country with a 2 (almost 3) month old baby. Such is life.

With that being said, I'll be offline for a few days. We have so much crap baby stuff that we're lugging with us I couldn't justify adding my computer to all of it!

The one thing I am excited about is that D signed out yesterday so we're going to head over to post tomorrow and sign for our new house! Hooray for a door to door move!

I'll post pictures when we get back if I have time, but I can't promise anything. Our schedule for the next two weeks looks like this:

Thursday-Sunday: Out of Town
Monday: Pack/Clean/Organize
Tuesday: D's promotion and promotion/going away party
Wednesday: Packers at the house
Thursday: Movers at the house
Friday-Tuesday: Moving

I'm hoping I'll have a few minutes on Monday to hop on and upload some wedding pictures of D in his tux. No promises. Oh, its also entirely possible that I'll be off the grid until we're done moving. If that's the case, I'll try and post something short from my phone, just to let y'all know I'm still alive during all of this! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...