Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Survey From A Bloggy Friend....

aka Get to know me a little bit better!

Moe from A Million Margaritas tagged me in a survey meme and I decided that since I'm going to be gone this weekend I'd schedule this post to run. When I get back I'll give y'all a full recap of what went down during my weekend with the girls (at least the parts I can talk about....;).

Anyways, here we go!

1. If you could be friends with any fictional character who would you choose and why?
Hmmmm. Mary Poppins? The kids were always having tons of fun and going on crazy imaginary adventures with her. I don't know that she would be my answer out of all fictional characters throughout history though. I'd really have to think about it.

2. What is the best date you've ever had? (It could be with the person you are with now or someone from the past)
D took me to see the Nutcracker last winter at the Pacific Northwest Ballet. It was a fun night, just the two of us. We had plans to go out to dinner afterward, but since I was pregnant (and exhausted) we hit up the McDonald's drive-thru on the way home. We also went on a date last winter and he took me to the Space Needle restaurant. It was awesome to see Seattle lit up at night like that.

3. What was the last good book that you read?
Uhhhh, I can't even think of the last book I read, let alone the last good one. Some of my favorites are Jane Eyre, The Bell Jar, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, and The Poisonwood Bible.

4. Someone gives you a hundred dollars and tells you that you have to spend it today - on yourself. What would you buy?
Easy, shoes.

5. If you could travel anywhere in the world what would your top 5 places be?
  1. Maine.
  2. Italy.
  3. Greece.
  4. St. Barth.
  5. Turks and Caicos.
If any of you have suggestions on where to go for an amazing vacation, let me know. D told me the other night that he wants to take a an awesome trip after his next deployment since we never went on a honeymoon.

6. What are 2 or 3 items on your "bucket list"?
I don't really have a bucket list.

7. If you could live the life of one TV character who would it be, what show are they from, and why?
Any of the characters from Parenthood because they have their extended family there to support (and annoy them).

8. When you sit down for Thanksgiving dinner in a few weeks what will you say that you are most grateful for this year?
My beautiful, sweet baby girl and the fact that I've been lucky enough to have my hubby home with me the entire year.

5 comments:

  1. I think all girls would spend it on shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. saint barth is my favorite vacation spot i've ever been to!! luckily i went with my dad though, because it is so dang expensive there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHOES!!! And I love Parenthood, too. Such a cute show, which probably means it will be cancelled next season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww yay thanks for playing along!!! Greece is in my top 5 too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dates with D you described sounded like so much fun!! I'm jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...