Moe from A Million Margaritas tagged me in a survey meme and I decided that since I'm going to be gone this weekend I'd schedule this post to run. When I get back I'll give y'all a full recap of what went down during my weekend with the girls (at least the parts I can talk about....;).
Anyways, here we go!
1. If you could be friends with any fictional character who would you choose and why?
Hmmmm. Mary Poppins? The kids were always having tons of fun and going on crazy imaginary adventures with her. I don't know that she would be my answer out of all fictional characters throughout history though. I'd really have to think about it.
2. What is the best date you've ever had? (It could be with the person you are with now or someone from the past)
D took me to see the Nutcracker last winter at the Pacific Northwest Ballet. It was a fun night, just the two of us. We had plans to go out to dinner afterward, but since I was pregnant (and exhausted) we hit up the McDonald's drive-thru on the way home. We also went on a date last winter and he took me to the Space Needle restaurant. It was awesome to see Seattle lit up at night like that.
3. What was the last good book that you read?
Uhhhh, I can't even think of the last book I read, let alone the last good one. Some of my favorites are Jane Eyre, The Bell Jar, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, and The Poisonwood Bible.
4. Someone gives you a hundred dollars and tells you that you have to spend it today - on yourself. What would you buy?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world what would your top 5 places be?
- St. Barth.
- Turks and Caicos.
6. What are 2 or 3 items on your "bucket list"?
I don't really have a bucket list.
7. If you could live the life of one TV character who would it be, what show are they from, and why?
Any of the characters from Parenthood because they have their extended family there to support (and annoy them).
8. When you sit down for Thanksgiving dinner in a few weeks what will you say that you are most grateful for this year?
My beautiful, sweet baby girl and the fact that I've been lucky enough to have my hubby home with me the entire year.