Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Watching the Army football game this weekend, supporting her team!

P.S. Happy Birthday, US Marine Corps!

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh!!!! I love AJ's little army t-shirt. I'm dying from the cuteness right now.

    How sad is it that I dated 2 men in the army and never wound up being able to get an army t-shirt. :( It makes me so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo, AJ say GO ARMY!! That shirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...