Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh, hi!

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I was planning on getting home and updating you all as soon as we knew anything about the house.

Plans changed drastically.

We got to the airport on Monday morning only to find out that our flight was delayed and we would miss our connection. They were planning to rebook us on a later connection flight which would have been fine, but considering the fact that our house is 2 hours from the airport, that would add a LOT of extra time to our travel day.

Then I got this great idea. Our layover was supposed to be in the airport in my parent's town. We were planning to drive the 6 hours from our house to Hometown, USA today, so I decided that it would just be so much easier to stay here in Hometown, USA. I quickly told the ticket agent to cancel my second flight and we arrived at my parent's house Monday afternoon. D and the dog are still at home and will be driving up this afternoon.

That catches you all up to last night.

I got word from our realtor yesterday evening that the offer we submitted was countered, which we were (honestly) expecting, so we approved the changes and are under contract! Yay! Now that we know we're getting the house, I am so excited!

We definitely have a lot to be thankful for this year! I most likely won't get on to post tomorrow, so happy Thanksgiving, everyone! See you later this week!

3 comments:

I'd love to know what you think...