1. I'm not a huge fan of breakfast-y foods. I prefer to eat "regular" food no matter what time of day it is.
2. We are gearing up to move to our 6th duty station in a few weeks and I actually feel like I'm getting worse at the whole PCS process. Is that possible?
3. I started listening to Christmas music this morning and really debated watching the movie White Christmas as well, but decided that its too early.
4. I'm the type of person who develops deep friendships very quickly, but it has to be the right person.
5. When I wake up before the sunrise, no matter what time of year it is, it feels like Christmas morning to me as I lay in bed or feed the baby.
6. I hate black olives, but I don't mind green ones.
7. There's a very strong probability that I am actually addicted to grocery shopping. I love planning meals and then going out to buy the ingredients for them. I realize that most
I'm passing the award along to:
Abbey @ Trading Diamonds for Dogtags
Lora @ My Camo Kids
Moe @ A Million Margaritas
Elizabeth @ The Young Retiree
Moe also tagged me in a little survey that I'll get to soon, I promise! AJ is cutting her top teeth, so I haven't had much time get on and blog lately, so I'm trying to get caught up when I get the chance!