Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Versatile...

Kaylee from Devil Dog Darling bestowed The Versatile Blogger Award upon me! Her blog is awesome, so if you haven't checked it out yet, do it now. (I'm being bossy today.) Thanks so much, Kaylee!!


1. I'm not a huge fan of breakfast-y foods. I prefer to eat "regular" food no matter what time of day it is.

2. We are gearing up to move to our 6th duty station in a few weeks and I actually feel like I'm getting worse at the whole PCS process. Is that possible?

3. I started listening to Christmas music this morning and really debated watching the movie White Christmas as well, but decided that its too early.

4. I'm the type of person who develops deep friendships very quickly, but it has to be the right person.

5. When I wake up before the sunrise, no matter what time of year it is, it feels like Christmas morning to me as I lay in bed or feed the baby.

6. I hate black olives, but I don't mind green ones.

7. There's a very strong probability that I am actually addicted to grocery shopping. I love planning meals and then going out to buy the ingredients for them. I realize that most sane people loathe the grocery store, but not me. I miss Fred Meyer (WA people will know what I'm talking about).

I'm passing the award along to:

Abbey @ Trading Diamonds for Dogtags
Lora @ My Camo Kids
Moe @ A Million Margaritas
Elizabeth @ The Young Retiree

Moe also tagged me in a little survey that I'll get to soon, I promise! AJ is cutting her top teeth, so I haven't had much time get on and blog lately, so I'm trying to get caught up when I get the chance!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!

    I totally want to watch Elf but feel that it's too soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally not a breakfasty food person, but my husband is! He is always willing to eat french toast, eggs and pancakes.

    And he also talks about Fred Meyer often, he is from WA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thank you!!! :)

    If it makes you feel any better I'm sort of addicted to grocery shopping too. I love it - especially if I go at night. No idea why I love it at night. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Moe. I love grocery shopping at night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maam! (I'm gonna post it soon, promise!! lol) Um.. I think it's safe to say you are a Christmas person??..maybe a litte?? haha! Anyways, I think it's sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...