Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Did You Hear?

I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about this, but Shutterfly.com is giving bloggers 50 free holiday photos cards this holiday season! I don't know if you've ever looked at their stock, but they have some of the cutest, as well as some of the classiest photo cards I've seen.

We have ordered photo cards the past few years and I just have to say, if you've never designed (and I use the term design very loosely) your own cards, then you're missing out. Shutterfly makes it so easy to get your very own personalized cards! All you have to do is upload the photo (or photos) you want to use and then drag and drop the picture in the correct location on the card. The best part is that the cards all have a little saying, but then you're able to add in any text you want in the greeting section of the card.

D's first choice.

Another one we like.

We have a bunch of awesome pictures that we took this year, so choosing one (or a few favorites, depending on the card you choose) was hard for me. Luckily, you can try out a bunch of different cards and photos to see which combination is your favorite before you decide on one.

Have I mentioned how easy this is and how nice they always turn out? I am so excited, especially since I'll be able to show off a super cute picture of AJ for all our friends and family this holiday season! Don't forget, they also have calendars and photo mugs that you can create as well. I know that we're planning to make an "AJ Calendar."

To browse all their Christmas photo cards, just head on over there.

4 comments:

  1. I like those cards but those pictures are not of you guys! I think you should try using different pictures. And are you getting paid by Shutterfly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! glad you did this post!! :) I hope your cards turn out great. I"m going to order mine this week hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! Do you think it takes awhile to get the offercode? ANy tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great! i can't believe i missed out on this deal.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...