Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Looking Forward

So in case you forgot, AJ and I made the trip to our next duty station this weekend to house-hunt. When I say "house-hunt" I really mean we wanted to look at the house we found online. We went out to the neighborhood today and walked through it, it's not finished being built, so we walked through the framed out house and the did a walk through of one of the finished ones across the street. It's going to be so awesome if we get it!

We made an offer and should know by tomorrow whether or not it's been accepted.

I'm super excited and hope everything works out! This house is more than three times the size of our current house (the shoe box we live in) and in a great neighborhood! I kept telling AJ that the closets in the new house are bigger than her current bedroom!

Anyway, I just wanted to jump on and let you all know what's going on! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

5 comments:

I'd love to know what you think...