Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 5, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In...

Welcome back! To link up, head over to Wife of a Sailor.

1. A different twist on last week's question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
Hmmm, I think the thing that makes the biggest impact on me is just when a MilSpouse is not fake and makes an effort to make you either feel welcome or included. We've moved a lot (more than is normal, even for the military) in the 3.5 years D has been Active Duty and the things that stand out really are those who have made an effort to make me feel welcome.

2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
Pretty much always. Its usually just a few mph over, but sometimes (depending on the road) its more than that.

3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
Bethie T in junior high and high school and my girlfriends in college called me Biz or Bizzy. Sometimes D still calls me Bethie T and it just makes me laugh.

4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
Even though I know there's already a book with a similar title, I think it would probably be "This American Wife" and it would end happily ever after, of course. ;)

5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th... what did you do that day?
According to my calendar, I did nothing, but according to my blog I drove to our state of residence (about 2 hours) with AJ to get the Jeep registered. Ah, now I remember what a fun day that was. You can read about it, here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, man, the Jeep day was not a fun day! I remember that. Jeez, what a headache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....you also had dinner with your brother. I guess it meant a lot more to me.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...