Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home....

Well, we're back from our whirlwind house-hunting-Thanksgiving extravaganza! Its really nice to be back home but I have so much stuff to do over the next few days that I want to just head back to Hometown, USA and lay around!

Seriously. The laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, etc. has really piled up over the past week. I realized this morning though, while menu planning and writing my grocery list that we have less than three weeks left in this house. Ack!

The movers are coming December 8th to start packing our stuff up. I knew that it would come really fast after Thanksgiving, but I wasn't expecting it to come this fast! I feel like there's too much to do and not enough time to get it all done! Oh, did I mention that we got the house? We're currently under contract and choosing carpet, tile and hardwood colors for the house! Things are moving fast, but we're very excited to finally be in our own place and have room to spread out.

I'm going to really make an attempt to get back into the blogging groove now that we're back! I didn't have my computer at my parent's house so it was hard to blog while we were gone. So anyway, I know I keep saying it, but I really am back!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting the house girl!!! I've missed your blog. Good luck getting ready to move. You'll make it. I have faith in your packing abilities :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...