Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Climbing a Mountain (of laundry)

I'm still doing laundry. I'm so frustrated with it right now.

In case you missed it, I was supposed to be home from house-hunting last Monday and then Wednesday before Thanksgiving we were all going to drive to Hometown, USA together. Well, our flight for our first leg of the trip got delayed and we missed our connection. Luckily we were flying through Hometown, USA so we just stayed at my parent's house for the extra 2 days.

I was thinking (hoping) that D would have done a load of laundry (or perhaps folded a basket) while I was gone.

That didn't happen and now I not only have to do all the laundry from our trip, but I started doing what I thought was dirty laundry (because it was sitting in laundry baskets on the floor unfolded). Nope, it turns out that was the laundry I did before I left and didn't have time to fold.

UGH! I am doing more laundry than I needed. I don't think I'm ever going to finish this mountain of laundry.

I have to go fold the two loads sitting in my kitchen.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Beth - I was bloggging around today and found your blog. My hubby is retired 20 year Air Force. Just had to leave you a note, after reading your blog. Guess what I am doing this morning, yes, you guessed it LAUNDRY!!!!
    Thanks for letting me visit.
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh laundry. Don't even get me started on men and their insane capabilities of being able to ignore laundry. I could write a freaking novel ;) (hahaha). Don't worry....I'm teaching Alister while he's little. He helps me put stuff in the washer and dryer. He loves it. I can only hope that lasts!! Hehe. Hope you made a ton of progress on the laundry today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!! Lol well all I can say is good luck lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Marlowe LeveretteDecember 1, 2010 at 8:20 AM

    Laundry is my game! I would like to invite you to share your blog with the readers of About Laundry: http://laundry.about.com/u/sty/laundrybasics/submitblog/form.htm.

    May all your laundry be stain-free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh.. i feel your pain. I have a mountain of laundry i need to get done as well.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...