Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We're Home!

I just wanted to stop in and make a quick post to let you all know that AJ and I made it home late this afternoon.

The hubs had the house nice and clean (he even sparkled the bathroom) and dinner was prepared, he just had to throw it on the grill. It was a pretty chill evening and I'm not looking forward to all the stuff I have to do tomorrow. I have to unpack still, get some laundry going and make a massive trip to the commissary to start with. I also should run since my training officially started yesterday and I haven't actually done anything yet. I swear that I'm going to stick with the training once I get started this week!

Anyways, I'll be back tomorrow with pictures and a recap from our trip! I'll also be attempting to catch up with all of your blogs and hopefully get back to commenting again soon!

1 comment:

  1. A clean house AND dinner? Excellent! Glad you made it back safely! Can't wait for pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...