Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Run For The Fallen 2010

Well, we're all up bright and early in my house this morning because we're heading off to run in the Run For The Fallen.

Well, AJ's not running it, but D is going to push her in the jogger, so I get to run without the baby! Yippeeee!

I'm sure that most of the MilSpouses know someone who has made the ultimate sacrifice and I think its really important to do things like this race to honor them. I'll be keeping a few people in particular in mind while running this morning, but also thinking about the sacrifices the men and women of our Armed Forces as a whole have made for our country.

I ask that you stop for a minute today to remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our Freedom.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I glimpsed you! I was looking forward to meeting you yesterday (I've heard a lot about you from Meghan) but you guys were gone by the time we were done.

    Great job on the run. It is a great cause. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...