Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Workout Update!

Not a bad week, all in all. I was true to my word and after I posted last week I got out there and really ran! I got some decent mileage in the second half of the week and then the weekend came along. I have trouble getting motivated on the weekends normally, so no big surprise there.

Unfortunately, that lack of motivation carried over to Monday as well. I just couldn't bring myself to get out and run Monday morning. This seems to be a recurring problem for me, looking back on things. Its definitely something for me to work on, I suppose.

This is what my week looked like:

Wednesday 7/28: 2.53 miles with the jogger
Friday 7/30: 4.04 miles with the jogger
Tuesday 8/3: 2.31 miles with the jogger

Total: 8.88 miles

I think my goal for this week is not so much the mileage, but making a point to consistently get out and run every day (even if its just 1.5 miles or so). I'll let you all know how it goes!

I'm also thinking about taking some of your suggestions to heart and incorporating some cross training into the mix. I've heard some good things about the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I'm thinking about ordering it. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...