Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Quick Visit....

AJ and I are on a road trip of sorts. We headed out this morning and made it all the way to Hometown, USA this afternoon. The purpose of the trip is to hang out here for a few days before we get back in the car and drive to yet another Midwestern state. AJ will officially be meeting all four of her great-grandparents on my side of the family this weekend (yes, I'm super lucky and all of my grandparents are still alive)!

She met her great-grandparents on D's side over the 4th of July since they live in Hometown, USA so now its my turn! Unfortunately, D has school so he couldn't make the trip with us, but I know he wishes he were here.

Not only will AJ be meeting great-grandparents, but also great-aunts and uncles and some of my cousins live in the same town as the g-g-parents so she will be busy entertaining all the relatives with her adorable-ness! I promise to post pictures next week once we're back. D needed my computer for school-related things, so I'm posting on my mom's for a few days=no pictures... :(

The best part about being back in Hometown is that they have every.thing. Seriously, my sis, AJ, and I are going to lunch and shopping tomorrow. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting!!!!! I hope you have a great trip!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm Hometown, USA doesn't have everything! Uncle Billy!?!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...