Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Mamarazzi Monday


Some pictures I took with iPhone 4...I was hoping to get a few of AJ's teeth (yep. She's 5 months old and has more than one tooth! Crazy girl!) If you look closely you can see them in a few of these....





Mom! Get out of my picture! *Notice her 2 teeth!*


I like this last one because her arm makes it look like she's taking the picture!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, she has teeth at five months!? Tator Tot has been "teething" for almost a month now, but hasn't cut a tooth yet. He's six months...and I'm dying for this tooth to break but his mama and daddy were both like nine months before ours showed up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww what cue little teeth!!!

    It does look like she's taking the picture. soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...