Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Mamarazzi Monday!

This week's version of Mamarazzi Monday is a video! AJ started rolling over on her own this week, and I was able to catch her on video. Every time I lay her down on her back she flips right over onto her belly. Its so funny to see the look on her face afterwards!

So, here you go!

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of that kid. I think if she were on a slippery surface she might actually be crawling/wiggling forward.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...