Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 16, 2010

New Toys!

So yesterday we decided that D needed a new phone. He had decided to finally get an iPhone and since

1) I had just gotten mine replaced for free;
2) I thought he might have a complete mental breakdown due to his current phone;
3) I was eligible for upgrade and he wasn't

we decided that we'd upgrade me to an iPhone 4 and he'd take the brand new 3GS I had.

So yesterday afternoon I headed out to AT&T to get it all straightened out. Our town is so small that the AT&T store doesn't carry the iPhone. I had to go to WallyWorld to get it. Seriously! I was so confused!

Anyways, we're all set now and AJ and I are headed home to see the grandparents and stuff this week, so I may be a little MIA. No worries though!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...