This week's meals are as follows:
- Friday: Cubano Sandwiches, homemade guacamole and tortilla chips
- Saturday: Linguine with Fire Roasted Tomatoes, Feta, and Shrimp
- Sunday: Steak with Caramelized Mushrooms and Onions, Balsamic Roasted Asparagus with Tomatoes and Garlic.
- Monday: Green Chile Turkey Burgers, Roasted Butternut Squash
- Tuesday: Taco Tuesday!
- Wednesday: Quiche with sausage, cheese and scallions, and spinach salad
- Thursday: Left overs
I guess that getting int he kitchen and not being afraid to mess up really does pay off. I'm not going to lie, there have been a few nights when I told D, we can order out if this is really bad, please feel free to let me know if you hate it. You know what? Most of the time if its bad, we still eat it, and make notes on things to change for next time (or maybe a not that reminds me not to make it next time ;).
I've included links for recipes above. If I didn't link it, its because I made the recipe up. You can ask me to share if something sounds particularly yummy to you, and I'd be happy to try and recall measurements for you!