Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Workout Update!

OMG. I'm the biggest slacker. Ever.

My friend came into town on Thursday, so I didn't run Friday, Saturday or Sunday of this week. Of course, that really doesn't give me any valid excuse for not running Wednesday or Thursday, but I didn't.

I had to physically threaten myself to run on Monday. Then I skipped Tuesday! I will admit though, I had a terrible migraine Monday night that sent me to bed with AJ at 7:30. I decided to spend Tuesday hydrating so I wouldn't run into the same issue again.

Today marks the start of a new week and I resolve to run at least every other day. Even if I don't want to. (I know I won't want to.) We have a 5k race at the end of August that I want to be able to finish with a decent time.

What are some tricks that you use to keep yourself motivated?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...