Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Not a Workout Update

I've been really really terrible about working out lately, so instead of boring y'all with my update I am going to hold off for another week. Monday August 23 marks the official start of my 12-week half marathon training program, and I will be working out 6 days a week. So, with that being said, Wednesday Workout Update will return next week.

So, today is Wednesday and my little sister, AJ and I are heading out to meet my mom for lunch and then to go shopping! There are a bunch of things that I need (like a swim suit for our upcoming FL trip, a shopping spree in Victoria's Secret, and to go crazy in Gap, BR and J.Crew) and some things for AJ too! I might even throw a quick trip to Tarjay in there too! (Sorry, hunny.)

Then later on I'm leaving AJ with the grandparents and I'm heading out to the spa to get a much-needed massage. My back and shoulders have been so sore lately and I'm super stressed out (for no real reason) so it should be heavenly. I can't wait! I'll be back tomorrow to update you all on my purchases!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're getting some spa time. I am SUPER jealous! I think the stress must come up through the ground here because I don't know where else it comes from! It's not like there is ever ANYTHING going on!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...