Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ummm

So I kind of up and left for a few days. We went out of town for some belated Christmas activities and then New Years fun. I tried to post a video of our Christmas morning before we left, but our Internet sucks, so it wouldn't upload. I didn't take my computer with me on our trip (which was just as well because I wouldn't have had time to post anyway) so that is why I've been MIA.

In the next few days I'll have a few posts coming your way with our recaps from Christmas, the days following that and how we spent our New Years Eve.

I have decided that I want to make myself a little list of "resolutions" or goals for 2012, which I don't normally do. Check back here tomorrow for my complete list. I think I may go through my list each month and do little updates so I can hold myself accountable.

Happy New Year, bloggy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...