Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Eve Recap

Since I kind of left you all in the dark about our Post-Christmas/New Year's trip, I figured I should come back and let you all in on how we rang in 2012.

We left the 27th and flew to Hometown, USA to spend a few days with D's family for some Christmas celebrations. After spending a day and a half there, we all drove over to Ohio to get ready for a fancy, sparkly New Year's Eve wedding. We had lots of fun. Hubby's aunt volunteered to sit in the hotel with AJ while we partied and rang in the new year in style. I will say that I greeted 2012 in a much different way than I greeted 2011 last year.

Last year on New Year's Eve we were mostly homeless (in a good way), staying with my parents at their place in Florida, and were woken at midnight by fireworks. This year I was taking shots of vodka with 6 of my newest best friends, wearing 4-inch heels and a fancy dress.

Yes, things are a little different this year. I've settled into my life as a mom. We've settled into our lives here in our house. We've had lots of good times this year, but also some trying times as well. We're excited to see what 2012 has to hold for us and I'm excited to share it with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Awww yay!! I'm so glad you had a great time. But I'm still sad that the wedding wasn't closer to me. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...