Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eyeballs?

A little back story for you. Several months ago when AJ was learning the names for body parts I told her that eyes are called eyeballs and now she won't call them anything but "eyeballs." This drives D CRAZY! ;)

Today after she finished her lunch I was wiping off her hands and face and she was pointing at things on my face.

She said "Nose!" as she pointed at my nose.

She said "Mouth!" as she touched her own mouth.

She said "Eyeball!" as she tried to gouge my eye out with her little razor-sharp fingernail.

I asked her where AJ's eyeball was and she pointed at her own eye. We repeated this exchange a few times and then I decided to challenge her.

I asked her, "Does PupPup have eyeballs?" to which she responded, "Yes!"

I then asked "Does Daddy have eyeballs?" She thought about this one for a minute and then responded, "Yes!"

I decided to push her a little bit further so I asked her if Grandpa has eyeballs and she quickly and very seriously responded, "No."

Me: Does Mimi have eyeballs?
AJ: No.

Me: Does Obo have eyeballs?
AJ: No.

I asked her a few more times and asked her if she was sure and she told me she was, so I guess its official., AJ's grandparents are all, according to her, eyeball-less. So, so, sad. ;)

1 comment:

  1. haha! I never realized that Mom, Dad and Steve are all lacking eyeballs!! It's amazing they can still drive...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...