I wanted to update you all on a few things.
1. Thank you all so much for all your comments on the housing issue. I had totally forgotten about AHRN.com. This website is amazing!! Also, we're talking to a realtor as well, and we're trying to keep our options open. Basically, if the timing works out, we'd like to buy a house, but I'm not getting my hopes up and I was able to find several houses for rent in what I think is a decent area.
2. Thank you also for your comments and advice on the camera question. You all echoed what we were finding through our online research. I'm still not sure which one we're going to get, but that is mostly because we don't have stores here so I haven't had a chance to go check any of them out yet!
3. The class that D is in the midst of ends in just over a month and all the guys in the class (including D) are planning on growing moustaches for graduation. Ugh. There are not many things that creep me out more than a moustache.
4. AJ's Halloween costume is all ready and I can't wait to get her in it for trick or treating on Sunday!
5. I watched Rocky Horror Picture Show today after not having seen it in years. Man is that a weird movie.
6. Our neighbors moved out of their half of our duplex a few weeks ago and since the housing company is renovating the houses in our neighborhood (and we live in a not-yet-updated house) I didn't think we'd be getting new neighbors. Well, today a moving truck pulled up and started unloading. We have new neighbors, folks! I'm kind of happy (because they could be friendly!) but also kind of nervous. Our last neighbors were super quiet, and we never had any issues with noise. I don't forsee these neighbors being rowdy, but you just never know. I really hope they're quiet, especially since the bedrooms are the rooms that share the wall and I don't want AJ's nap schedule to get interrupted.
Anyways, that's all for today, folks. Tomorrow is MilSpouse Friday Fill-In, so make sure you come on back tomorrow morning!
**Sorry if this post was disjointed and confusing, we have a lot of "plans" (<3 the Army) that are up in the air right now and I'm just all over the place lately.
The Morning After: Heidi's Fresh 48 Session
30 minutes ago