Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Mamarazzi Monday


It's Monday again and that means its time to show off all the fun and exciting things that happened over the weekend! If you want to join in, head over to Household 6 Diva to link up!

Climbing on the bed.

Who, me?!?

I also had a video to upload for you all, but Blogger took forever to upload it and then in the end, it wouldn't let me upload. So annoying.

3 comments:

I'd love to know what you think...