- Each time I think that AJ has settled into a sleep routine she mixes things up and wakes up a whole bunch during the night. I don't get it! I haven't done anything differently in her bedtime routine, so what gives baby?
- I have a few trips planned in the next month and I feel like they've been on the books forever, but they're finally in sight! The first is to my college town to reunite with my six (6!) roommates from college and the second is to San Antonio for the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon. I'm super excited about both!
- I'm super scatterbrained and just realized that we never got our security deposit back from our townhouse in Washington. I emailed our landlord yesterday and they didn't have our forwarding address, so the check got mailed out yesterday! (Um, hello Beth, that's quite a bit of money that you forgot about....Mommy brain, anyone?)
- The dog is currently laying on the ottoman and just started sliding off...Hilarious.
- Christmas is just around the corner, which means that Thanksgiving is even closer. Both of these facts mean that we're super close to rejoining civilization, moving, and spending time in Florida! Can't wait!
- We're officially cloth diapering full time and its going pretty well. We've had a few leaky diapers (mostly in the morning when she sleeps the whole night) and I'm still getting used to using the diaper sprayer without drenching my whole bathroom, but we're getting there. I'm happy with the way things have been going so far. Its almost at the point when it doesn't feel any different from using disposables now.
- Running has been going well this week. One of my IRL friends (oh how well she knows me) suggested on here that I just let it go, not feel guilty about it and start fresh this week. Well, I've run 9+ miles already this week, today is my rest day and I have cross training tomorrow and a long run Saturday. Excited to bust my butt the next month and be ready for the race!
The Morning After: Heidi's Fresh 48 Session
30 minutes ago