Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 22, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In...

Here we go again!

Link up at Wife of a Sailor.

1. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I'm totally a night owl, I have trouble falling asleep most nights, so I stay up! The funny thing is though, as soon as I get up in the morning, I'm up. As soon as I am actually "awake" I start talking and it annoys D so much!

2. What makes you jealous?
Hmmm, the only time I've really been jealous during our relationship was when D was deployed and his ex-girlfriend emailed him a few times. I found out because he had me check his AKO periodically and I saw some back and forth between them. I was jealous because we were in a situation where he barely had time to talk to me and he was using part of his time to talk to her. As soon as I told him how I felt he stopped talking to her.

3. Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There's only 63 days left!)
Usually I would have already started, but since we have no stores here the movers are packing and shipping our stuff at the beginning of December I'm planning to wait until we get back to Hometown, USA before I start. I'm typically on top of this sort of thing, though.

4. What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Crab cakes, lobster bisque, Filet Minon, horseradish mashed potatoes, asparagus, shrimp arrabiata, chocolate cake and a white chocolate macadamia nut pizookie (warm) with vanilla ice cream on top.

5. Where was your first kiss?
It was in Virginia Hansen's backyard in Hometown, USA when I was 14.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, hell, no, I would have been super jealous, too, about the ex. Grrr! I'm glad he stopped once you told him how you were feeling - what a fabulous husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Your dinner sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH I would be SO pissed off if that happened about your hubs ex. But it seems like you handled the situation appropriately and with class, and so did your hubs. That is awesome :)

    I Love Love LOVE asparagus! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...