Before we start, I have to let you all know that this week was a lot better than last week on the AJ sleeping front. We did a few days of crying it out, which probably was more traumatizing to me than it was to her and then she kind of "got it." She's still not consistently sleeping through the night (although she does sometimes) but at least she is taking naps during the day.
On to the post!
As always, head over to Wife of a Sailor to link up!
1. What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party? (from To The Nth)
I'm not going to lie, I don't really have that great of a memory (part of the reason I blog is to document what is going on in our lives so I can look back on it and remember things) and so I don't really have a memory of me dressing up for anything other than Halloween.
2. What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle? (from Pennies from Heaven)
Having friends? lol I'm just kidding (kind of). But seriously, I quit my job, moved away from all my family and friends and pretty much the only lifestyle I had ever known to be with a boy. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. :)
3. If money wasn't a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why? (from Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl)
I think right now it would be a toss up between a few places. #1: Hawaii because I have never been there and I could use a relaxing vacation. #2: Alaska because I think that it would be amazing. A friend is PCSing there next year and I've been hearing all about the cool stuff and it just seems like it would be the adventure of a lifetime! #3: China because of a secret reason that I may talk about more in the future. I know that its not fair to leave you hanging like that, but that is just how its going to be right now. Sorry! ;)
4. If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose? (from Anonymous)
Um, no offense to anyone (male or female) who is in the military, but I would NEVER join the military. Its just not really my thing. I'm fine with being a milspouse and more specifically an Army Wife, but me actually being in the military would be a disaster.
5. What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? (from Armendinger Party of 4)
I have a bunch of favorite recipes, it is going to be hard to choose just one that is my favorite. Of course my favorite thing to make for dinner is a lot different than my favorite thing to EAT for dinner. Favorite thing to make for dinner=take-out. Favorite thing to eat for dinner=Stuffed Peppers.
1 day ago