Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm WAY Behind...

I just joined reality and started watching glee.

We're watching the current season, but also playing catch up with our Netflix and watching the old seasons as well. I can't believe it took me this long to get hooked on this show! Its amazing.

Are there any other Gleeks out there? Any seasons/episodes that I should get excited for?

5 comments:

  1. Gleek here! I LOVE Glee. Also, only one season to catch up on- but last season was divided into 2 parts. The fake pregnancy thing gets kind of old, but hang in there. It gets better. When Glee gets emotional, they do it right. Last night's episode was a very good example. The season finale was great, too, when Quinn gives birth. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just became a Gleek right after OccDoc deployed. I had never seen it. OccDoc has been watching it. The last time I was on phone with OccDoc there was some yelling in the background. I was kind of nervous, and I asked what was going on. Apparently, one of the sergeants came running into the aid station screaming about something. What was it? "I've got the new Glee episodes!!!!" Yes, OccDoc's clinic is THAT obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to watch this show.. I'm scared to get addicted, but the suspense is killing me, I'll probably break down soon and watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Glee. Oddly enough my (male) professor talked me into watching it. Wait. That sounds bad. He watches it with his wife...told me it was good...now I watch it...alone.

    HA. :) Anyway - I love the show..... I think one of my favorite episodes is from season 1 where Kurt and some of the cheerleaders open with the "single ladies" song. :) I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking LOVE that show!!!! I missed last season but am watching this season. So good!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...