Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Some Awesome Things....

At the urging of a few people (ahem, Lora *cough, cough*), I've decided to make Friday Awesomeness a regular thing! I'm glad to be doing it though, because it will really help me to take the time and think about the awesome things either that happened during the week, or things that are generally just awesome!

At some point I'll probably create a button (you know, once I learn HTML and all that jazz) but for now, I'll just host a linky and you can add your list of awesomeness as you see fit!

If you have no idea what the heck I'm talking about, you most likely missed this post last Friday.

Some of the awesome things this week are:

  • Playing outside with the neighbor kids after dinner (and pretty much all day long).
  • Our invisible fence and how well AbbyDog has taken to it (you know, despite her challenges).
  • Monster cookies.
  • Our good friends thinking about buying a house down the street from us!
  • Summer weddings of good friends who live far away.
  • Visiting family.
  • Online window shopping for things I can't afford (its fun to dream!).
  • A hug from my hubby at the end of a long day.
That's it for this week, folks! If you have awesome things and you want to participate, feel free to link up!

1 comment:

  1. something awesome is comments on my blog :)

    ohmigosh, i can't tell you the number of times (in a day!), i start a sentence with "this girl on this blog i read..." and not just to my husband!

    i'm sure people think i'm all kinds of weird :-p

    my husband has started to get it tho, because he's seen the fruits. i've become quite good friends (sending meals when babies come, etc) with an online blog chick, and we have plans to meet (finally! hopefully?) this fall.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...