Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 3rd Anniversary to my wonderful hubby!

We have had a great 3 years of marriage and 7 years together before that! I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

It feels like just yesterday that we were two high schoolers meeting for the first time in a friend's basement!

You make me the happiest woman in the world!

I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!

I love you, D!











12 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Love your dress (and those festive toenails! :D)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! I looove the picture of you guys next to the fountain! I hope you have that blown up and framed somewhere! It's gorgeous. I love the bridesmaid dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay happy anniversary! I love that picture in the dark by the water fountain, btw. SO pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Congratulations!!! Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, how sweet! Love the pictures.. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! your wedding photos are great!! it was so nice to see them :)

    i <3 weddings

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful wedding!! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated Anniversary with many more great years to come!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...