Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Belated Easter Pictures


I know that Easter was more than a week ago, but I never got around to sharing our pictures with you all! Our Internet has been wonky and as a result its been tough to get pictures uploaded to Blogger in a timely fashion.




This wasn't AJ's first Easter, but last year she was so young that this might as well have been! She got to join in all the fun, traditional Easter activities with us like dying eggs, getting an Easter basket and hunting for eggs in the yard!


We're pretty good friends with the family across the street and they have a boy who is almost 3 and a daughter who is 6 months younger than AJ, so we did our Easter egg hunt in our yard with them! We mostly put animal crackers and goldfish inside the eggs and once AJ realized that the eggs not only opened up, but had goodies in them, she was all about the hunt! Ha!


Someone else was a little too interested in the inner contents of the eggs too, ahem, Abbydog!


All in all, we had a great day, I cooked for us and some friends and we had a delicious Easter Linner (lunch-dinner) of quiche, ham, green bean casserole, and biscuits.

AJ wearing her Easter outfit! She was pretty excited!

4 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh AJ is SO cute in her Easter outfit!! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie!! I love Easter with little ones around-- so much better than when they decide they're too old for hunts or adorable new Easter dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you tell AJ who got her that dress!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...