As they were listing off awesome things that were included in the book as well as things that Today show viewers had sent in to Meredith, I started thinking about how easy it is to overlook the little things in life that make us smile.
Some of the things on the blog are silly, like:
Optimistic Weather Dressers (aka people who dress for the weather they wish was happening, rather than what is really going on outside).
But some of the things really are simply awesome, like:
Eating a free sample of something you have no intention of buying.
I mean, everyone loves free samples, no? I know I do!
Inspired by this blog, I've decided to dedicate my Friday blog posts to the little things that make my life awesome!
- The smile on AJ's face each morning when I go to get her out of her crib.
- An ice-cold Dr. Pepper from Sonic.
- Fresh, clean sheets on our bed.
- D being happy with his new job.
- Hot coffee in the morning.