Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Tuesday Plans

I have been spending my weekdays sitting (or laying) on the couch and watching copious amounts of TV since we got here. I decided this afternoon that tomorrow I am going to do things around the house and get up and move!

First on my list of things to do is take the dog to the off-leash dog park in Steilacoom (a few minutes from our house). I read a blog in which a dog owner talks about the park and it sounds like it is HUGE and much better than the dog park that we went to often at Ft. Benning. The blogger was talking about the tall grass and the hills and dales (it sounds more like a natural setting than the baseball diamond that she used to run around on!).

Taking Abby to the dog park will have more than one benefit. To start, I know she will love riding in the car to get there, and she will really enjoy running free since she hasn't been able to run since we moved here (no yard, much less fence). Secondly, seeing as it is summer, I figured that it can't hurt for me to get out and get some fresh air! I might feel a little bit better if I can get out than I have been feeling lately with all the laying around and being lazy.

The second thing I am planning to do tomorrow is make either cupcakes or a cake. I have been craving cake (specifically Fun-fetti cake) so I decided that I am going to take matters into my own hands and suck it up and bake. For most things, if they are not pre-made, I have been finding restaurants to just buy whatever I am craving, but Fun-fetti is a specialty cake that I am going to make myself!

I can't wait to get started on everything tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...