Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pacific Grill

Tonight D and I were in downtown Tacoma running an errand after D was done with work. The store we were at was close to a nice restaurant that we saw called Pacific Grill, so we decided to check it out.

I ordered the Filet Mignon and D had the Ahi Tuna, plus we each had salads and D got Bleu Cheese Tater Tots as an appetizer. The food was so delicious! The restaurant itself was beautiful and I decided that I was going to have dessert. When D asked our waitress for the dessert menu, she told us that each night every server in the restaurant is able to give one table a free dessert. She chose our table! We got a decadent Julia Child Brownie Sundae. It was to die for!

Needless to say, we were both impossibly full after that dinner! It was fun to go out on a date though, and we also got to see some of downtown Tacoma and the University of Washington at Tacoma. It looks like a pretty cool campus and a nice area. I got the feeling that the area is a lot busier during the work day when people are walking around and eating outside for lunch.

Only 2 more weeks until my next doctor's appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...