Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF!

I think the title of this post says it all! This weekend will hopefully be a good one. To start it off right, I had an ice cream sundae for breakfast this morning. It really hit the spot. I usually try to be a good girl and eat something breakfast-y for breakfast, but for some reason, this morning I was just not feeling it.

I am not particularly crazy about breakfast food for breakfast anyways, but give me a bowl of cereal, pancakes, or waffles for lunch or dinner and I am there! I would rather eat pizza or leftovers for my morning meal any day!

Now I am trying to figure out what we are going to do this weekend. I think we are going to do movie marathons! I know D really wants to see The Goods, so we will probably see that tonight and then maybe even go see another movie tomorrow afternoon or evening, depending on the weather and what we have going on.

In other good news, I am 10 weeks pregnant tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...