Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Some Belly Pictures


5 weeks 3 days pregnant.


7 weeks 1 day pregnant.


11 weeks 2 days pregnant.

I am finally posting pictures of my belly on here! It has been so long since the first time we took pictures, 6 weeks! I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, and I am so excited! I am going to try and take pictures every week from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...