Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Salon Day!

Today I am going to the salon to get a haircut and highlights. I have needed a haircut for a while now, so I figured I would suck it up and make an appointment for a fun hair day! Of course today it is cold and rainy, so it will be nice to get my hair washed and all that stuff, but hopefully it doesn't look like a drowned rat afterwards!

The weather here has been really crazy lately. The middle of this week was 90 degrees and now it is 59 out! The high this weekend is supposed to only reach the mid 70s! Abby is loving it, as I am sure D does too!

D and I did some research last night on loans to buy a new (used) car and we were excited because online we got pre-approved for the amount we wanted! That is good news! I don't know when we will actually get it, but at least we know we can.

I will try and post pictures of my hair and my belly this weekend! I am horrible about taking pictures and when I do, I always forget to upload them to my computer and put them on here! I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...