Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby Things I Want!

There are a bunch of baby things I want that I think are gender neutral enough to buy before we know the gender of the baby. I am posting a few of them here. The good news is that starting today, I have a 15% off coupon for Babies 'R' Us!

The side view of the stroller.


The stroller and the infant car seat separate.


The pack 'n' play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...