Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Pot Lucks Rock!

Today D's company had a Pot Luck lunch in honor of the old XO leaving the company and D becoming the new company XO. I went to it because D asked me if I wanted to and because I was hoping for some yummy food! I definitely got my fill of the delicious food and I have developed a new theory!

I have decided that Pot Lucks are the best thing ever for pregnant ladies! I have been going crazy because I feel like I eat the same thing day in and day out and I am so bored of all the food we have at home. We are trying to save money, so I really don't like to run out and get food too much. That being said, I was able to eat tons of food and pick and choose home-made dishes that were already prepared and different than what I normally eat! How awesome!

I had pot stickers, green chili chicken enchiladas, macaroni salad, braised beef sandwich, zuchini bread, ambrosia salad, and tomato and cucumber salad (that I brought). I was stuffed and it was all sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...