The other tidbit of excitement here in my life is that I somehow managed to contract poison ivy without ever touching the plant itself. I'm a total winner, here, folks! I'm very, very, very allergic to poison ivy so my doctor said that its possible someone else came into contact with the plant and then
My mom said that its possible that I got it when our neighbors were doing some burning over the weekend. The spores apparently can be carried by smoke and still can cause the rash in severe allergic reactions.
So anyway, regardless of how I contracted the super-gorgeous rash, I'm being treated with a bevy of medications and since I started this regime, I've already noticed a marked improvement!
Other than the case of the mysterious poison ivy, we're just trying to catch up from having tons of family in town the past two weekends. I should be totally caught up about the time AJ and I leave to go to Hometown, USA in two weeks! Isn't that just how it goes?