Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And We're Off!

AJ and I are starting the first leg of our trip today (in fact we're already on the road), so I won't really be posting on here, but I've got recipes scheduled for the next few days on my food blog, This American Kitchen, and I'll be on twitter during our stops and stuff.

I might be online at my Aunt and Uncle's in Ohio, but my next real post will likely be once we reach my parent's house in Hometown, USA.

Talk to you later!!

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think...