Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

We Made It!

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that we officially made it to Hometown, USA this afternoon.

We got up early, made really good time and only stopped once in a 6 hour trip (Hallelujah!). I really just wanted to get the last long drive out of the way. We got to hang out with my sister this afternoon and then had dinner with my parents as well.

AJ is in bed, and I'm headed that way as well. Even though its only 8:15, all the traveling and driving is starting to catch up with me. I'm exhausted!

I'll make sure to get on and post more pictures and update you all on the trip so far in a few days (probably after I get back from the bachelorette party this weekend).

Until then, have a great rest of the week and don't be surprised if you don't see a post from me for a few days! I'll be on twitter most likely on and off all weekend, so if you *need* me, that's where to find me!

Nighty night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think...