Pages


My photo
I'm a twenty-nine year old Army wife currently living near a large Army post. I have an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Pepper, the Internet, cloth diapers, and ridiculous TV shows. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, AJ and Amelia. We also have a 6 year old beagle named Abby who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Well, we made it halfway! We got to Ohio yesterday afternoon and we were able to get out and play outside, run around, visit with family (two of my Aunts and Uncles, my paternal grandparents, three cousins and my Aunt's mom) and just enjoy not being in the car!

We're staying with my Aunt and Uncle and today we have dinner plans with my maternal grandparents and another cousin. My grandpa was recently moved into assisted living and I was informed that he doesn't look to good, so I'm a little nervous about seeing him, but glad we have to chance to go.

Also on the docket for the day is a trip to Skyline Chili (AJ's first!) for lunch and then a special visit to Jeni's ice cream after that! I promised AJ ice cream because everyone had ice cream last night after dinner, but it was too close to bedtime for AJ to have any.

I'm down in the basement now and the wireless Internet signal is kind of weak down here, so this afternoon while AJ naps I'm going to try and get the post about our travel day up (complete with pictures), so look for it!

For now folks, I hear AJ, so i guess thats my cue to get her and start heading upstairs

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the SKYLINE shout out! You're obviously in my home town =}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm! I had homemade Skyline for dinner last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you in ohio? you have to be close to me, b/c i have 3 jeni's ice creams within 15 mins of me:-)
    and REALLY??? skyline!?!?! blech!! my hubby LOVES it....yuck! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think...